Jump to navigation Jump to search
რესურსეფი ინტერნეტის[რედაქტირაფა | წყუშ რედაქტირაფა]
- D. B. Monro, Homer: Iliad, Books I-XII, with an Introduction, a Brief Homeric Grammar, and Notes (3rd ed., 1890)
- D. B. Monro, Homer: Iliad, Books XIII-XXIV, with Notes (4th ed., 1903)
- D. B. Monro, A Grammar of the Homeric Dialect (2nd ed., 1891)
- Iliad, online version of the work by Homer (English). Pope translation.
- Iliad in Ancient Greek: from the Perseus Project (PP), with the Murray and Butler translations and hyperlinks to mythological and grammatical commentary; via the Chicago Homer, with the Lattimore translation and markup indicating formulaic repetitions
- Links to translations freely available online are included in the list above.
- Gods, Achaeans and Troyans. An interactive visualization of Iliad's characters flow and relations.
- The Iliad: A Study Guide
- Classical images illustrating the Iliad. Repertory of outstanding painted vases, wall paintings and other ancient iconography of the War of Troy.
- Comments on background, plot, themes, authorship, and translation issues by 2008 translator Herbert Jordan.
- Homer: Iliad Books 1-12, & 13-24, ed. by Monro, 3rd Ed.: © Oxford Univ. Press 1902, parsed interlinear eBook for Palm Handheld
- Flaxman illustrations of the Iliad
- The Iliad study guide, themes, quotes, teacher resources
- The Iliad of Homer, Translated into English Blank Verse by William Cowper, edition c.1860. Online at Project Gutenberg.
- The Opening to the Iliad (Proem), Read in Ancient Greek with a simultaneous translation.